Department of Chemistry
| Date of Establishment
||Mrs.Kulkarni Priyanka Sachhidanand
| Faculty Members
Faculty of Department
The Department of Chemistry was established from June 2016on wards. Initially, there were 66 students per first batch. Earlier,there is an increase in strength of students per year.In Chemistry laboratory,there are total 14 instruments for physical session. Also, the facility, of distilled water is present. At a time, about 60 students can do practicals in a batch regularly. Also, each student can have it’s separate locker system with him. Day- by-day,the department has organized a one day workshop on “Study of reaction Mechanism in Organic Chemistry” on 3rd Jan .2019, under lead College, scheme,kop.Also for students, number of Seminars and surprising tests were arranged in last year. In the academic year, two visit tours were arranged for B.Sc. Part III in 208-19 at Gokul shirgaon and Bhogawati Sugar industry,Bhogawati.
- To Develop a good quality Students per year.
- Knowledge and Understanding.
- Students should be able to use appropriate usual chemistry concepts and skills to solve both routine life situations including those in real life contexts.
- To understand role of chemistry in daily life & how to use chemistry in various problems & solve the problems.
- To undertand basic concepts in chemistry & how life without chemistry is impossible.
- To Provide a good facility of ICT Lectures for each faculty students.
- To organize a good carrer guidance lectures for B.Sc. Part III students.
- Drinking Water System.
- Distilled Water System.
- Separate Locker System.
Student Strength of the Department
B. A. I (Psy)