Department of Mathematics
| Date of Establishment
||Miss. Pornima Sanjivkumar Jain
| Faculty Members
Faculty of Department
Though Science wing established in 2014. The Department of Mathematics was established in 2016. Miss. P. S. Jain is first Head of the Department till now. Other faculty of Department is Mr. Ranjeet Subhash Patil and Miss. Priyanka Ramchandra Hujare. Our department was organized One day Quiz, Seminar and Poster Competition for B.Sc. Students from different colleges on 9th January 2018. The department organize various activities for the students progress such as create opportunity to the student to present Research Papers on various subjects in National Conference organized by Deshbhakt Anandrao Balwantrao Naik Arts & Science College, Chikhali. The students from B.Sc.-II and B.Sc.-III presented their Posters in Avishkar 2018-19 conducted by Research Project Competition at Kolhapur. The Student Miss. Swati Vitthal Pandurkar got First Rank in All Subjects and every year. Another important contribution of department has been arranging lectures of Resource Persons. The Department has also remarkable activity of MoU on Friday 30th June, 2017 with Gopal Krishna Gokhale College, Kolhapur.
- Knowledge and Understanding.
- Student should be able to use appropriate mathematical concepts and skills to solve problems in both familiar and unfamiliar situations including those in real life contexts.
- Select and apply general rules correctly to solve problems including those in real life contexts.
- Communication in Mathematics
- Mathematics provides a powerful and universal language.
- Student should be able to communicate mathematical ideas, reasoning and findings by being able to :
- Use appropriate mathematical language. (notation, symbols, terminology) in both oral & written explanations.
- The Department has a fully equipped computer laboratory with 5 computers.
- LCD Projectors.
Student Strength of the Department
B. A. I (Psy)