Department of Psychology
| Date of Establishment
||Shri. A. B. Balugade
| Faculty Members
Faculty of Department
||Name of Faculty
||Mr. A. B. Balugade
||M.A. ,Ph.D., SET
||Click here to View Profile
Department of Psycholgy was started in 1974. There are no separate department for third year since establishment of college. Psychology subject teach only first and secnd year of B.A. with the addition of Traditional Logic (IDS) subject is also teach for second year of B.A. Prof. R. H. Kulkarni was first head of the department of Psychology. Now Shri. A. B. Balugade, Assistant Professor in Psychology working as a head of the department. He has participated and presented research papers in various conferences, seminars and workshops. The department was organized one day National Seminar on “Tribal Society: Literature, Society and Psychographic relationship” on 23rd Jan.,2014. The department organize various activities in the department for the students progress.
- To help to students for becoming phycially, mentally(psychologically), emotionally and socially active.
- To understand and develop the level of thinking, creativity and consciousness of students.
- To motivate and incourage to students to apply the knowledge in personal life.
- To promote and support to the students for becoming independent.
- To develop the skills for personality development related with their future.
- To help for application of psychological content and skills to career goals.
- Psychology subject teach only first and second year of B. A. There is no speial deartment for Psychology subject. So, a special room is not allotted to the department.
Student Strength of the Department
B. A. I (Psy)