Department of Statistics
| Date of Establishment
||Prof. Mr. A. B. Bhosale
| Faculty Members
Faculty of Department
Though Science wing established in 2014. The Department of Statistics was established in 2016. Mrs. S. M. Panwalkar is first Head of the Department. Now Mr. A. B. Bhosale ic currently Head of Department. Other faculty of Department is Mrs. S. M. Panwalkar and Mr. K. M. Mali. Our department was organized One day workshop on "Applications of Statistics in various Disciplines" under Lead College Activity on 21th Feb. 2019. There was Poster Presentation and Guest Lecture for participating students from different Colleges. Students from T.Y. B.Sc. participated in Poster Competition organized by Rajarshi Shahu College, Kolhapur. Student from S.Y. B.Sc. attended Two Day Residential Camp conducted by SUSTA and organized in S.G.M. College, Karad. Three students from S.Y. and Three student from T.Y. B.Sc. participated in Oral Quiz competition conducted by SUSTA and organized in G.K.G. College, Kolhapur. Six students from T.Y. B.Sc. have been selected for T.C.S. in Campus Interview. Frequently department organizes Guest lectures, Seminars, Practice Exam for students. Faculty actively participate in Faculty Exchange Programme and NSS Activities.
- Knowledge and Understanding.
- Knowledge, understanding and interpretation : Student should be able to use Statistical concepts in real life problems. They should able to interpret the results for non Statistical person.
- To motivate the students for thinking in 3600 for being a good personality & contribute to the society.
- The Department has a fully equipped computer laboratory with 5 computers.
- LCD Projectors.
- 20 Scientific calculators.
- 10 Statistical tables.
Student Strength of the Department
B. A. I (Psy)