The facilities available for curricular and co-curricular activities are :
- 37 Classrooms.
- Fully equipped Computer Lab with 40 PCs.
- Geography Lab.
- 2 Seminar Halls.
- Audio-Visual facilities, LCD Projectors.
- Study-Rooms for boys and girls.
- Auditorium (well-equipped) with 500 sitting capacity.
- Separate Rooms for NSS and NCC activities.
- For health and hygiene there is Yashawantrao Chavan Homoeopathic Hospital on the campus.
- For cultural activities an open theatre is available.
- Digital Language Lab for communication skills.
- Auditorium for public speaking.
- Separate Room for Vocational Course Training.
- Women’s Cell.
- Counseling and Career Guidance.
- Placement Unit etc.
- Canteen Facility is available in College Campus.
- 'Yugantar', the students’ magazine is published annually and the students are encouraged for creative writing.